Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finale Amazing Race

Wah today, juz like a Finale Amazing Race to me.
Today I so 'Keng'. I managed to Killed FIVE Birds with One stone :p

First Bird
Have a hair cut at Taman Tun. I really need one as I felt, I looked so haggard. Very shitty and Ah Soh look. My last hair cut was in mid January. Didn't have a hair cut for Six mths... U can imagine how horrible I looked!

Second Bird
Meet up with Mei at The Curve as she booked me for Dinner (but she FFK our dinner) as she need to pass a set of shirt & pant to Adriel. Not only that, she also gave a pair of shoe for Adriel and a shirt to me. Many Thanks Mei, So Paiseh to accept it.

Third Bird
Pass three bottles of ampoule to Helena as she needed it for her photoshot tomolo and for wedding dinner. Wah.. another red boom coming on it's way :P

Forth Bird
Do some groceries shopping at Tesco with Mei. This round I really killed a bird. Is a bird of chicken :) for my dinner. Wat so funny was I saw they displayed a few types of Flavour Roasted Chicken. So, while I was choosing the flavour that I wanted I saw this 'Black Pepper'. What amazed me was, there are 4 small birds and one super big bird. So, I asked the 'chopper' (he will be chopping the chicken for me mah!) wat's the different between these 'Big' and 'Small' chicken? "Oh, is the same" And the price? "Olso the same" I was like puzzled for awhile.

So, I ended up choosing Black Pepper chicken but a Bigger version (Smart chopper! without me telling him which one I wan) :p kekeke Sorie no pic of this Poor chicken. I wallop oledi with Hubby... Too hungry till I hv no time for photo :P

Fifth Bird
Pass something to Jayden Boy Mama. Sasha, sorie for the super duper late gift for Jayden Boy. BTW, U gave me a good exercise... I need it though. :P (BTW, u r so so lucky man. I nearly wanna go home liou. Juz because Hubby called me Aunty cooked some extra CRABS for us that's why I turned back and bought back Birdy home. Or else I cabut liou) . BTW, Thanks for the tiles crayon. Dun dare to give to Adriel yet.. He might draw on my walls!! Than I cari U.... kekeke

*P/s: Chan's Fmly Get Well soon

After finished with all the Five Birds, I ended up stucked in a JAM. @%$^ at 8:45pm still got jam?? Thank goodness I smart :) I make a U-turn and get out fr it .. Phew :)

Moral of the story:
Due to FUEL increased... must know how to utilize it to the fullest :P
Book everyone in one place and distribute it accordingly...... kekekeke

*Mei, Helena & Sasha - sorie called u Gals as 'Bird' But U gals are "Pretty Cute Bird" :P

My Mission Accomplished. My First ever Amazing race with Birds...

3 comments:

cre8tone said...

Wow! u're very geng leh...
Btw, I oso didn't hv my haircut, since... I oso forget how long~~~

Kristie said...

ya i think i need a haircut too.... :)

quEeNie said...

wah..u so geng