Saturday, November 10, 2007

Animal Outfit


Here are the Tig ger Outfit that Yie Yie Jas bought for Adriel. When Adriel first worn on it, it's a bit loose. But the second time he tried on it fits perfectly. Now, after so many months we forgotten about this outfit. And finally I dig it out from the drawers that I kept and when I look at the size of Adriel right now and looking back at the outfit, I dun think my 'Tan Sri' can fit on it!

But why out of sudden I took out this outfit? Co'z Today I went to do my weekend marketing with Daddy, I suddenly have the urged to get another Animal Outfit for him. Dunno what strike my mind!


Alas, I managed to get this one. Yes, the Bumble Bee. Actually I did asked Daddy for some opinion of so many which one to be choose? He just give me a kind of look like "U sure you wan to buy ah?" I was like looking back at him "Yah".

The trader have so many choices to choose from - Lady Bird, Tig ger, Piggy, Leopard and Doggie. I was scratching my head which one to choose. So, Daddy chosen Bumble Bee and I like the Lady Bird (Red with Black polka dots). Ok lar, let's Daddy wins. I am ok with either one. Btw, it only cost RM22 for an Animal Outfit.. So cheap. The last time my sis bought Tig ger for RM28). Anyone want to buy, do let me know or borrow it from me, I have a minimal charges...kekeke.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, nice outfit! Did adriel like it? I think he must love it!

My Lil' Monster said...

I dunno he like it or not. But when I bought it and I put on his mattress he did touch and play with it. But when I wear it for him he did a little fuss co'z he was very impatient!