Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Day we have been waiting for BUT...

Today we need to bring Adriel over for a photo shot, I logged off from the office sharp at 5pm to avoid the crazy jam. As I was driving home, amazingly the traffic was quite quite smooth. Sometimes M'sia traffic is unpredictable! If u think it will be jam free, than u will get hell lots of cars but when U think it wil be jam.. wat else can I say?? Either it will be smooth or Super Duper jam!! True or not??

I reached home at 5.45pm and dropped everything off and wait for Daddy to be back home. Daddy reached at 6.10pm.

At 6.30pm, Daddy went over to Aunty's hse and bring him back home so I can changed his Animal outfit. I dressed him up in Bumble Bee and bring along the Ladybird just in case he couldn't fit any of their outfit. Too bad the Tig ger outfit is too small for Adriel.

When we reached Carrefour, Kepong thank goodness the photographer wasn't busy with other client, so we straight away put Adriel at the limelight. Yah, without changing his outfit. Just used ours.

When I put Adriel down, he wasn't so happy. In fact, He begins to cry but without tears!
After more than 15minutes Adriel wasn't giving any full cooperation, Daddy decided to change the photo session to another day. :( Have to come again!

Daddy and myself was wandering why Adriel has been so uncooperative not like his normal person. Anyway, on the way home Adriel has fallen asleep!!

Now we know why! He has not taken his nap. *shake head*
I thought I told Aunty that to make sure to feed him and gets enough of sleep before the photo shot. Oh well, sometimes things are unpredictable especially comes to babies. I shouldn't put the blame to her. Aunty has been a GOOD babysitter.

Here is the of Bumble Bee before we went out.



Sorie very blur, I know.
What to do he just can't sit still and let me take a pic of him!


No comments: