Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another Outfit


After finished chatting with my msn frens (which they works on Saturday), I went to do my normal marketing with Daddy as Adriel is with Babysitter. As usual after finished buying the stuff for Adriel, I itchy hand went to the clothes section.

Yah, my previous post on Ladybird has been realised. (I still haven't Ctrl+Alt+Del from my head yet). So I quietly buy the outfit without Daddy knowledge! Lalalala....

And I also bought some 'Foam stickers'. Yah... 'sek pau moh yeh chou' Hoping that I will do some book scrapping for My Lil' Monster... Well, U wait lar. I also dunno I will do it or not!


11 comments:

Funn's said...

Woo... what a nice baju!

Yee Ling said...

Lady B Outfit..so cute oohhh

"this mummy duno which animal outfit will she secretly buy without daddy's knowledge again..haiseh."said Lil Monster

i m the King of Animal Outfit...sigh***Lil Monster

twins mama said...

the ladybird outfit is sooo cute.. i wanted to buy it but quite expensive (RM38 @ Tesco booth). i remember u bought it less than RM30only rite.

sting said...

the outfit is so so cute :-)

My Lil' Monster said...

Funn - U wanna to borrow??

Yee Ling - Shhhh.. dun let my Hubby know. Is a secret.

Li Teng - I went to market very cheap. If u wan can borrow fr me. I bought at RM23 only.

Sting - U wan to borrow? Wait till BB Zen gets bigger. I hv Tig ger not as big as Bumble Bee & Ladybird. If u wan anytime. Juz email me at adrielchong@gmail.com or post a message just in case I forget to check my mail.. Wat to do I am just a BB

nicole said...

so cute la, the outfit, the material good or not? can borrow? hehe

twins mama said...

from where did u buy it? i wan to invest also.. hahah..

My Lil' Monster said...

ohvNicole - Boleh tahan lar material. Let me know when you wan lar and which outfit

Li Teng - In Kepong market. If you need me to get for you juz let me know lar.

twins mama said...

ic.. is it the Kepong morning market? got King's there? my mil hse is nearby.. i'll check it out this weekend. otherwise, i've to 'ma fan' u 1 more time. hehehe!!

My Lil' Monster said...

Li Teng, Yeah the morning market. Kings' Confectionary main branch?? I dun think so.

Anyway, If u really wan let me know, I c wat I can get for you.

twins mama said...

not the main branch.. it's kepong baru branch.. if i need ur help, i'll call u.. ng hak hei lo..