Thursday, November 8, 2007

My First Tooth brush


Yup, Adriel had a new found toy while taking his bath. He was so curious and 'as usual act' put the brush to his mouth. Than, I pinch a bit of the toothpaste and put it on.

When he first tasted it, his reaction like eating something sour. I tried to take off from him (showing him how to brush) but he wailed at me! So, I give in and gave him back.

Again, I put a bit of the toothpaste to his brush. This time, I think he used to the taste and started chewing it instead of brushing! End up eating the toothpaste without rinse his mouth!

Even after taking his bath, he insist that he wants to hold his toothbrush. So while putting on his clothes, he chewing it happily no matter how we moved him while putting on his clothes! Dunno what makes him so attached to his brush.



Adriel is happily chewing his brush

5 comments:

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

wah..ur begining two little teeth must be very shine and bright..hihi!!

SY said...

Good.My monster till now still dun want to brush his teeth yet.sigh!

My Lil' Monster said...

Siew Bee - I being a Kiasu mum mah!

Sy - Very soon u need to introduce this lil' thing to him.

Yee Ling said...

Ethel has de same toothbrush liked Adriel..Mummy Ling got it free when she bought twin packs of enfagrow.

Mummy Ling intro this toothbrush to Ethel, but she was so scared of the toothbrush,,duno y..dun even want to hold it..c Adriel ti ti so good..know how to brush his teeth oledi.

twins mama said...

wah.. so cute & chubby!! can advertise in tv already :)