Saturday, November 24, 2007

e-Coffee & Tapiocca


Hah
! I got an e-Coffee & Tapioca from a very Special fren, Shiok Funn (Forum/Blogger/Msn chat). Co'z I told her I am so jealous that Yee Ling has an 'e-Milo'.

So, she gave me these not one but two!! Hehehehe... Yee Ling I over take u... kwa kwa kwa
Well, the reason she gave me was because I taught her 'How to use Picasa' to post pics in the blog.

Well, I may not a Coffee fan-c, but is ok. Very seldom to get an e-coffee & tapioca from people. So, I can't resist this one right! Once in a blue moon I don't mind to drink Coffee.

Mmm.. I am enjoying it Visually.. Slurp, slurp...





Gals, Dun be jealous!!

3 comments:

Yee Ling said...

arr...not fair SF!!!ng chai ng chai..i want also.

heheh..but nvm one ler..since this was some tuiton fee given to Vlet..hahha

quEeNie said...

Violet, I also want to know how to post pic using Picasa in the blog. Teach me, can r? But no tuition fee / drink one wor, he....he...he...

My Lil' Monster said...

Yee Ling - Nyek Nyek Nyek... I knew u gonna be jeolous.. kekekeke

Queenie - U wan to be my 'Tou Tai'? Can, let me have Chloe toys kekeke...
Whenever you online. How bout Sat?? I can be at home and teach u when u r in the ofis.