Friday, November 23, 2007

Twins Diary Mummy's Burpday


Here are some great pictures of D' Twins and Lil' Monster.
I finally have a cuddle with them.
(SF & Mery, I already do it, on your behalf as well)

Jia Yee is the one with Bib & sat on the walker. On the other hand, Jia Wen will be holding a bottle of milk. She can hold her owned bottle - so clever. (I wonder when My Lil' Monster can be so independent like them!!)

If u see properly at the pics, kids just love cake with Candle. The eyes will be focusing on the cake and candle.


Happy Many Returns of the Day
Twin's Diary Mummy
(I also found out that Twin's Diary Mummy is so Young! Ai yak, I feel so old liou)








3 comments:

twins mama said...

thank you lil' monster & family. u made my day!! can't wait to hug lil' monster again *muacks*

My Lil' Monster said...

Li Teng - Lil' Monster & Fmly dunno shame wan. Invite themselves wan!

twins mama said...

very outgoing should i say... a happy family too!! nice to meet the lil' monster family :P