Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Teeth


Today, Aunty told me that she noticed Adriel's two upper front teeth is coming out. I was quite excited about it and I tried to open his mouth, he reluctantly open his golden mouth!


No wonder lar for the past one week he has been acting very strangely. His sleeping time and style has changed completely. Not only that, he has been waking up middle of the night without any reason. I remembered clearly one of the many days he wakes up at least 6-7 times.

Yah Me and Daddy has been taking turns to monitored him. We tried so many method, putting him in the hammock cradle - Sleeps BUT still wakes up, feeding him milk - half way cries, cuddle him - pushed us away when he feels uncomfortable.... etc.

Now I know why. Aunty said, when a child is teething, the gum will be very painful because the teeth is forcing it out. Oh God, I can imagine how painful it would be.

Bought teething ring but dun think it helps. He just play with it, a few bites and flunk it somewhere!

Hope Adriel's teeth is getting better each day. I know is hard to bear this pain. Adriel, Mummy know you can bear the pain co'z u r a Brave boy boy..

4 comments:

twins mama said...

oh boy, he got teeth again. grrrhhh!! :B

My Lil' Monster said...

Ya lor... Li Teng.. snob snob... More to come...

Yee Ling said...

Auntie Ling Ling "Lil Adriel,remember to brush ur teeth..oh!!".

Ask mummy to buy u Kodomo Lion..heheh

My Lil' Monster said...

Auntie Ling Ling, Mummy bought oledi for me. Instead of brushing I chewed and I like the toothpaste too. Nice flavour you want to share with me?

Brush Teeth?? Is brushing teeth mean chewing??