Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shopping Day

We decided to bring Grandma & Cheh Cheh Celia for a weekend shopping. So Daddy drove all the way to Sungai Buloh (about 15kms from our house) to pick them up and head straight to One Utama. I was so happy in the car and insist to sleep.

When we reached there, I was so excited, sitting quietly while Daddy and Mummy cruising me around. You see, sometimes I can be an Angel to U 'Mummy & Daddy'. But this also depending on my mood of the day.

Mummy actually wanted to buy a swim trunk for me. So we went to mothercare and managed to get the largest size swim trunk for weight from 12-16kgs. Mummy was so happy that she managed to get a swim trunk for me and before she took out her wallet she asked the cashier "Is there any chance I can try on this?". The cashier Kakak said "Oh, how old is he?" Mummy said "10 mths". Kakak said, "Mmm.. it stated that is ;'suitable for 12kgs till 16kgs' so it should be ok".

Than Mummy was about to take her her money and was again hesitated because she has doubt on me. Why?? Because she thinks that my thigh are TOO Big!. So Mummy asked the Kakak again that she still feels that she need to try on. So the two Kakak gave approval.

VOILA, what Mummy said was TRUE. I CAN'T FIT IN!! Oh Bugger! Mummy felt so relieved that she tried on me. Or else she has to pay something that I can't wear. The cost of the swim trunk was RM69 or RM70++. I guess I need a toddler swim trunk not baby anymore.

So NO swimming for me with Duckie! Bugger, Bugger, Bugger!

Through the shopping Mummy bought two jackets but NONE for me :(

Pictures of me before heading to fetch Grandma and Cheh Cheh Celia.




Took these pics opposite Jusco Home Center
(formally known as Ikea)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh.....at last i could see your family photos..........

susan

Funn's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Funn's said...

Luckily you help Adriel to tried or else u rugi!