Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bye Bye my dear Fren


Mummy supposed to post this earlier but she forgotten all about it.

Guess why Mummy post this?
Mmm...why Bye Bye... my Dear Fren wan?

Oh...
Actually Bye Bye to Mr Bumbo Seat co'z Mummy has borrowed it to
Mei Mei Yee & Wen (If u wan to see their enjoyment)
I have not been using it. Instead of becoming 'Display unit',
I have been given to My Bear Bear to sit on, at least something sitting on it!

But why My Mummy given to Mei Mei ler, when this Bumbo seat can be sitted till 14mths?
The Picture tells a Thousand words lar..
See I'm trying to push myself out from here lar after I sat for a minute!


Ha! How about like this!

Mummy gave up! So farewell to Mr Bumbo seat lor

3 comments:

twins mama said...

2 mei mei had borrow koko's dear fren quite some times... dun worry, we'll take care of 'him'. later koko's bear bear will have his seat again soon :)

once again, TQ for sharing.. from twins family with *hugs + kisses*

Yee Ling said...

"Perhaps, Mr Bumbo not fit for me oledi...the next will be my mei mei or ti ti's turn to sit lor..heheh,"Lil Adriel Ko Ko.

My Lil' Monster said...

Liteng, Dun worried. The Bears can sit on the wing back chair in very comfortable position now. Bigger space mah! kekeke

Aunty Ling, Yah I'm waiting for Pretty Aunty Ling to get a bb brother for me to play with.