Friday, December 14, 2007

From the Mail Box

When I reached home after work, I saw a few letters on the Dining table.
As normal letters - 2 Bank letters, 2 UNICHARM?? letters sounds familiar & a LOVELY X'Mas Card.

Ok let me tell u one by one.

Bank Letters - Not Tai Yee Long or big ear lar AKA Debts collector. Is about Taxable Interest by IRB..blablabla.. not interested to read. Got same letter twice co'z got two current account

UNICHARM - Sounds familiar rite? Ha... Mamy Poko lor. It says that (kenot remembered must have a look at the letter). Ok, Title: Mamy Poko 'Sharing is Loving' Campaign. It says that I am actively involved members in the forum wor. Actually not really. I think Ling, Nic & LT are more active ler. It also attached a long car sticker :) written as 'Happy Family on Board'
Wah MP is trying to promote their stuff ler... So are we goin to do for them?? Maybe. Since they are the Best seller in Diapers. I also get same letter twice. Mmmm... so got two car stickers kekeke

Ok, last letter. Save the Best for the Last. :) is from 'The Twins'. Thanks LT. You make me feel so guilty! I haven;t been sending a single card to anyone. Must go and buy cards liou during the weekend since Daddy is free... kekekeke provided he willing to bring us out!

2 comments:

twins mama said...

so nice u got car stickers from MP.. not 1 but 2.. seems like they really wan u to advertise for them.. hahah!!

hope u like the cards :p

My Lil' Monster said...

Li Teng - Fr the bottom of Our heart, THANK YOU for the lovely card.

WE LOVE IT. :)