Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yahooo......Collection of Photos is Today


I decided to bring Adriel out to collect the photographs today. So, Daddy can at least have a break by himself. The photos was done quite well. Here are the photos that I have chosen.
Some sneak preview of the photos.

Only a few photos of Adriel on his First day of shooting.
Mummy's jealous!! Co'z Daddy is inside the photo.

See Adriel's face, So pity

Here are the photos on the Second day of shooting


Don't asked me how much Daddy has paid. U won't wan to know!

7 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Wow..there was a big difference btw the 2 days.

the first day, he looked so sad..pity Lil Adriel boy.

well, the 2nd day seems to be much better..heheh..but i feel that he was more happier without his clothes on..hahahah..

it was a great outcome.
thumb up for Mummy Violet!!

SY said...

Nice pictures.Agreed with Ling, Tan Sri looked more happy w/o his clothes on. But where is mummy ler?

twins mama said...

nice shots!! lil' monster prefer to be a lil' sumo now?

sting said...

those are some great shots especially the 2nd day...

nicole said...

very good on 2ng shots, u r right, better let baby take nap before take shot, the mood will better.

see Tan Sri so happy

Funn's said...

Woo... the picture are so cute and nice leh... Tan Sri really knows how to post infront of the camera!

My Lil' Monster said...

Hi All Aunties - My Mummy forced me wan. She asked me to be naked n front of everyone. I so shy ler. Can see my big tummy & Ling Ngao thigh. I dunno how to go to show my face oledi.