Friday, December 14, 2007

I need to take a deep breath

Today only I got time to blog. Hai yar.. what to do, work is more important.

Mummies, sorry I have not been online for the whole week. Some of you may aware that this couple of months will be my most crucial life in work! Been working very late. Never been working so late before for the past 4-6yrs.

I have been out of the office to work in outside field work. Gosh... I am exhausted. Everyday has been reaching home almost 9pm. FYI, tis is considered late for me. Normally I will reached home by 5:30 or 6pm.

So, Daddy has been picking up Adriel almost everyday except one day by me. But Daddy also has been working late this week as he has been on leave since last week to sit for his exam. So this week Daddy has to catch up with his work.

I am actually quite unhappy with my work. :(
Working under pressure just to pleased everyone's needs. At some stage feel like cursing!

My Boss, on the other hand 'tidak apa' type. As long that nobody complaint to the higher Boss about him not taking action is ok oledi. Delegates all his work to me. So, I always the scapegoat here answering the emails, making the calls and facing the officers!. Have to be responsible of what I do and get the work done ...I'm starting to curse when typing tis out!

Ok, I better stop here or else I really start cursing liou. Bye

Sorie, u people have to listened to my nonsense! And thank you for lending your eyes to read my complaints. See I can complaints alot wan ah, Dun play play!

BTW, thank you for your comments. I have answered most of it.

4 comments:

Funn's said...

Cheer up Violet dear! We are always here to lend u our ears!

My Lil' Monster said...

Funn, Thanks for the comforting words. Hopefully I can be more open minded!

twins mama said...

no wonder hardly c u online nowadays... work like dog dog la.. so cham.. anyway, juz wan to say ~ take care my friend!

My Lil' Monster said...

Li Teng - I feel so Shitty lately! Been out the whole day for work.. hai... Hope tis will end soon.