Monday, December 17, 2007

Mummy is obsessed....


Hahaha.... another one! I just can't stop myself. I'm obsessed with this Animal Outfit thingy! Say me addicted, I am not. I just like to see him wearing cute clothes.

But this time is different from the rest.

You must be asking me what so different from the rest. Well, of co'z the outfit. But additional thing is I being a cheapskate!

Ok, Ok. Here is the story. Wendy asked me to buy an Animal outfit for Ethan because she thinks she need to dress Ethan up. She requested me to get a Bumble Bee. But I pandai-pandai (act smart), I bought a Tig ger Outfit for her. Is not that the seller doesn't have the Bumble Bee but I feel that Tig ger is much nicer. I had a Tig ger outfit before but I found this Tig ger outfit is nicer compared to the one that my sis had bought earlier. (Sis, I am not complaining at all, pls don't get me wrong. Of co'z I LOVES wat you had given to me).

(The only different was the hood. The new one had Tig ger face on it. Mine was with two little eyes.)

So, after I bought the outfit I wanted to let Adriel to try on BUT the outfit does not belongs to Adriel. So I waited till Wendy goes online and I asked permission from her. Wendy gave me the approval to let Adriel to try. Thanks Wendy.

Phewww.... Adriel managed to fit in nicely. I thot he couldn't co'z I bought L size. Normally I will buy the biggest size. See lar me being cheapo & kiasu!

Ok, the Old outfit


Taa dah... the new one

Conclusion: Is not easy to snap a good picture of Adriel ever since he knows how to stand and crawl. I really gave credits to the photographer. I think is worth paying.

8 comments:

Funn's said...

Yup Violet, when they started to walk! It is very very difficult to snap their pictures!

Yee Ling said...

Love this new outfit..It's cute lor.

Violet, shld get Lil Adriel one also..hehehe

My Lil' Monster said...

Funn - I gave up. He just can't be still for 10 sec. Argggh...

Ling Ling - No lar. Had enuf I oledi declared brankrupcy!

Sasha Tan said...

yeah its very hard to snap kiddos pic...need to snap snap snap and snap many many pics then u will find ONE nice pic! *phew*

Anonymous said...

So, Adreil is like a Mr. Tiger wor! Vy smart! But did he bite ppl? Agnes Jie Jie scare leh!

sting said...

so adorable and yes, difficult to take their photo ya.. look everywhere except the camera.. and poor thing.. got mozzie bites ya..

twins mama said...

this new one looks better! but still i prefer the lady bugs!! arghh..

nicole said...

Adriel look cute in both Tigger outfit, lucky u have snap it keep for memories. Cute Adriel!!!