Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pee on the Floor!


Ai yoh! My Lil' Monster pee on the floor today. Why today? Because he normally will be wearing diaper. (But lately he has been having nappy rash, so have to changed back to cloth diaper lor.)

He was actually was wearing his cloth diaper when his cloth diaper started to drop. So, Po Po changed to pants (without cloth diaper). Within 5 minutes he pee on the floor. And guess what he has done? He moved his legs like a wiper and using his hands to play with his pee!! OMG... he make a messed to the floor. Finally I changed back to diaper. Sorry Boy, Mummy is too lazy to clean up your mess.

I tried to captured the pee but can't really see from these pic.
Well, All I can say is 'use your imagination' lar.

See, he's trying to tap the floor! Ai yoh... me shake head oledi! Some more can laugh!


3 comments:

Agnes Khoo said...

Violet, luckliy is pee on floor, if on bed har!........ Headache to wash it lah! So, Adriel, remember ya! You are good boy mah!

My Lil' Monster said...

Agnes - Argghhhh.. tis is my reaction when we saw him playing with his urine. At the same time, wanna to get a pic for remembrance.

SY said...

Yalor Violet, if pee on you bed you more pening..