Monday, December 31, 2007

How curosity am I?


You see, as I grow older I become more curious of the surrounding and the things beside me. Anything that I can grabbed, I will definitely will try to squeeze, open it or even try to lick it.

Look, I am trying to explore what is inside this little black casing (Is a camera casing).
It has magnetic - it can closed by it's own.





"Mummy, Stop disturbing me. I am still haven't finish exploring the casing yet. Leave me alone". This is what happened when you took away his attention. Trying hard to get down and return to his curiosity! 'Ok lar.. go back to wat u wan to do earlier!'

2 comments:

sting said...

hehe.. so cute.. full of concentration ya.. and then got disturbed!

twins mama said...

jw & jy mei mei : we also like to grab mummy's camera casing! *five* adriel koko :B