Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Gift from Daddy to Mummy


When think about it, in actually fact not really a gift - but a FORCE gift! Why am I saying this ler??? Because of Daddy fault, Mummy has to sacrifice her one yr old 'thing' and borrowed it to Daddy.

Well, here is the story. A few mths back maybe two to three months back... Daddy lost his 'cari makan' (earnings) thing. This thing is very precious to Daddy. Is something that you can't leave without nowdays.

And since I had one but I dun called it a 'cari makan thing' to me, I got to give it to Daddy. So, what is this 'cari makan thingy'? Is called HANDPHONE. You see, this thing will always be Daddy's BFF. So, me got to suffered with old Nokia phone - No colours, No music, No music, sometimes it goes bonkers in other words BORING phone. Moreover, I got to borrowed it from my office. Anyway, I did survived for at least three mths though!

How it happened: Daddy slipped his phone on the chair while having Pizza Hut with Mummy. Ya lar, enjoyed syiok syiok and forget everything. He lost his coloured phone - Sony Ericson K100.

Anyway, Is a good news to me. Shhhh... Dun tell Daddy. Why am I so Happy about? Because whenever Daddy lost his phone, Mummy will give her existing phone to Daddy and Mummy got the chance to get New phone lor.... kekekeke... Isn't it a Good New? Or else when can I get a new model phone. That's why Mummy have the chance to get very up-to-date phone compared to Daddy. Daddy alway gets SECONDHAND phone - hands me down from Mummy!

Ok, Now let me talk about my new phone. Nothing 'canggih' (fantastic) lar. Juz that is selling like a hot cake for this model. Mummy have been searching for a phone in replacement of my Motorola V3i (Clam phone). One and a half yr ago, I thot Motorola V3i looks stylish, cool and slim but when I got this phone, it wasn't the type that I wanted. I think guys like it more.

So this time, I searched for a few places in shopping complexes. I really like Nokia phone, maybe I am quite used to the features and the keys and I think Nokia phone is quite user-friendly.

This is what I choosen for myself. A Nokia 6500 slide. We bought it from Mid Valley (hehehe.. Daddy chosen Nokia store which means Original from Zitron). If I were him, I will get it from any store except Nokia store! cheaper by a few hundreds!

Daddy has been poorer by RM1.8K - the actual price was RM1, 680 but because the phone only comes with 256MB memory card so I requested Daddy to upgrade it to 1GB. This phone can takes up to 4GB but I think 1GB will be sufficient to me so Daddy has to pay additional of RM200. Of co'z the phone comes with camera - 3.2 mega pixels...Whoa....

I went home with a BIGGER smile and Daddy with a HOLE in his pocket!

What do u think of my new gadget?
Dun be jealous :)



Hehehe.. with my Monokuro Boo sling (Black & White Pig)

2 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Wow..a new hp for u Violet..so nice..hehehe..

p/s : i love de black n white piggy lor..heheh

twins mama said...

so good la.. get a phone for free. heheh.. i also like Nokia cos its user friendly. but if my hubby willing to buy 1 for me.. sure i'll get a Sony Ericsson W series. kekek..