Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shopping at '1' U



Well, U always see me yakking about Adriel, Adriel, Adriel and Mummy.
Ok lar, Let's for a change. Talk bout my New phone.
U see, my phone also veli nice wan.
This is another Baby of mine :) after Adriel, Of Co'z

Me and Daddy went to '1' U without Adriel.. Hehehe... We need a break from Our Lil' Monster.
And also an excuse for me to shop for Adriel blouse :) His Burpday is coming mah.

The Deco in '1' U during X'Mas is extremely nice - for me.
I like the Giantic Toy soldier. But too bad Adriel can't witness it!
Though of bring him over next week since tis Sat will be his Burpday celebration.

Ok, some compliments to my phone.
Took tis pic from second floor.Wat do u think?
Not bad hor?

I thot I can go shopping spree for the day (which means can buy some clothes for myself - I need pampering too). Shop and shop until my feet hurts - still kenot get anything! So frustrated!! I hate it when I really want to shop I tend to get nothing. But, if I window shopping (yah when I'm broke), sure got something to buy!!

Anyway, at least I managed to buy a shirt and pants for Adriel.


No comments: