Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Burpday gift by Aunty Kak Wan & Fmly


Reached office about 8.30am before I can lay my handbag down I saw a big Teddy Bear on my chair. I was like...Eik, who left a Big Teddy Bear on my chair?

Than I realised a small note written as "Happy Birthday Baby Monster". From Nabila & Daniel (Kak Wan's kids). Hehehe... he no longer Baby now. He seems bigger than his actual age!

So here are the preview of Baby Monster when I showed him the Teddy Bear.

Part 1




Part 2





Can you see him so 'yuk kan' to the Teddy Bear

3 comments:

Yee Ling said...

OH...gosh..The teddy bear is so cute...

want to cuddle it also..heheh..but prefer to cuddle lil adriel more.

chin said...

Wah...lil adriel so geram... miss adriel so much. Mummy Violet, pls faster arrange the gathering ASAP. Aunty wan chin want to carry lil adriel and cuddle him.

My Lil' Monster said...

Ling - He will grab his Teddy Bear if he sees me cuddle his teddy bear. He loves the Teddies more than ME

Chin - Gathering ah?? Ai yoh, I try lor.