Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wendy, John & Lil' Ethan


Wanted to blog this long time ago, but I didn't have the family photos. Now, I finally I managed to get it. Thanks Wendy. (Btw, Wendy didn't know I'm goin to blog about tis!)
Wendy hope u dun mind, me sharing our frenship here.

Wendy is my long distance fren, she's a Malaysian but have been migrated to Australia when she is 13yrs old.

I knew Wendy through Gapbuster. Last time, I used to eat Mc'D for Free (at least once a month) co'z Mc'D enggagged with Gapbuster to conduct some surveys and evaluation of their staff customer service, the food being prepared and the surrounding environment.

For every Mc'D food that I purchased, (I need to buy Value meal) I need to get a receipt to claims the money back from Gapbuster by evaluating their services.

Now, Gapbuster has widen their services, which means their latest client are KFC, Pizza Hut, Body Shop and Petrol co (coudn't rememeber which one).

But I only eaten Mc'D. Too bad, at that time dun have Prosperity Burger! Anyway, I quit doing the surveys now.

Ok back to my topic, that's how I know Wendy - thru phone. She will call me up whetehr I did the survey or I have submitted the paperworks or not. Yah! she is checking on me... whether I cheat or not! - Opps.

So, I only know Wendy thru phone. From phone till fren, Happily married and a child.
i didn't realised that we have known eah other for almost Five years. In between this Five years, we dun chat or communicate much. I also forgotten how we get back together.

We had three things in common:
  • A fren;
  • A blogger; and
  • A New Mummy.

Now, Wendy has quit her job in Gapbuster and she was taking care of her lil' one - Ethan for almost 9 months. She just returned to workforce 2 weeks back.

Wendy - Hope you enjoyed your new job and new environment without Ethan

Wendy, John & Lil' Ethan

Ethan "Grrrr..." The outfit that I bought for Ethan :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hello Violet:

Wow.. what a big surprised!! i thought i read it wrongly. it's ok.. luckily i send you some good photos ;) it was very nicely done. thank you. !!

Cheers
wendy