Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mc'Donald


Mummy feels like eating Mc'Donald. Must be thinking 'Why am I out of sudden want to eat Mc'D?' Well, NO I'm not preggie. I'm just craving for prosperity burger.

As you know Prosperity Burger only available when Chinese New Year is coming. So, I have been bugging Hubby that I want to eat Burger for my dinner.

Took Adriel back from Bbsitter. Ai yah! thought Aunty will feed Adriel, by the time Daddy picks Adriel home he just woke up. So Aunty packed Adriel's dinner home. I got to feed him lor. Ai yah..

After feeding him, It looks like 10 minutes to 9pm. Daddy asked Mummy whether I am still interested to go. I said Yes. But how about Lil' Adriel ler? Of co'z have to drag him along ler. Since he just had his dinner not too long, I guess he will not goes to bed till 10 or 11pm.

Anyway is Adriel's first enter to fast food chain. I look around a high chair and managed to get one. Not many people at Mc'Donald - I guess is quite late gua.

So, asked Daddy to order my favourite and get a 'Happy Meal'. Well, the prosperity beef burger is for me as for the Happy Meal is for Daddy - No not for Adriel. He is too young to enjoy fast food! While eating our burgers, Adriel make some fuss to get our attention. He actually demanded for food!! Ai yoh, isn't he juz have his porridge?? Well, I didn't feed him as demanded by him instead I just gave him a few sip of Milo. Actually, the milo tasted more Coffee mixed with Milo! Eww...

http://widget-71.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="320" width="426" style="width:426px;height:320px">http://widget-71.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" />


Adriel is so careful when sitting on the slide. Daddy can feel that his leg is so stiff. Hahaha.. he just not use to it.



http://widget-83.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="320" width="426" style="width:426px;height:320px">http://widget-83.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" />

Adriel enjoy playing his 'Happy Meal' magnetic board. I purposely asked Daddy to buy the board so I can put some of my magnets that have been lying on my fridge to let Adriel play.

1 comment:

twins mama said...

mei mei also like to play with magnet on the fridge.. five adriel koko!!