Friday, January 11, 2008

OMG, Believe It or Not


I can't believe it that I saw this picture. It was taken on 13 Oct. Uncle Obee was uploading all the photos which was captured by him in his camera and transferred to Mummy's notebook.

While browsing through Adriel's Birthday Celebration, I was like...
who's this Boy in this photo? My sis have twins, so I thought must be one of their twins.

BTW, Colin also have 'Lotus roots' like Adriel but not as Big as Adriel!!

After much guessing, I think only one person that owned this thighs.

Look at the cuts!! U better believe it!

7 comments:

Funn's said...

I think this is Adriel!

nicole said...

Lotus Roots, i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

This is Adrial. Hair is same...

twins mama said...

oh no.. whose 1/2 naked pic exposed? sure adriel will deny it in front of gals.. kekeke

Anonymous said...

OMG! Is Adriel! naked photo! Hehehe! XXX Photo!

quEeNie said...

yah XXX photo leh, violet

Yee Ling said...

Wow...the lotus root looks very moisturise..hahahah