Saturday, January 12, 2008

Swimming Diaper


Have you seen one of this on the opened shelves??? Actually you may, but never thought about it. I have been browsing thru all the hypermarket but never really notice tis thing. When I finally did, I saw it almost ALL the Hypermarket. Yah.. me can be blind most of the time!

I didn't know there is this thing called "Swimming Diaper" until a fren of mine, Jeanie Lee told me that she bought a packet of swimming diaper for her lil' girl. (Thanks Jeanie!)

If you ever walk into the diapers section (of co'z we all do!), you must look out for this brand under Huggies by the name of 'Little Swimmers'. The pictures below shows 20's++ pieces (if you purchased in overseas) but in Malaysia you only can get it in 10 pieces only. (Wah, I'm promoting this, I wonder I can get some commission out of it).

BTW, it cost around RM26.00 depending which place you get it. You can get this swimming diaper at any leading Hypermarket eg. Tesco, Carrefour or Jusco.

The swimming diaper act exactly like the normal diaper BUT they are not as thick as the normal diaper and it does not contains any gel after your baby pee on it.

I'm goin to try on Adriel this coming weekend. Hopefully his Lotus roots can fit in. As you can see, I bought two sizes Just in case he can't fit the smaller size.

Ok, next time do remember to open your eyes Big Big. You definitely will see this.

It comes in two pattern using the character of 'Finding Nemo & Pooh Bear'.



4 comments:

Funn's said...

Thanks Violet! Yup... we will open our eyes as big as possible! Sure will not miss it!

twins mama said...

i believe all of us also kinda 'blind' .. never notice its appearance.. heheh.. i post d samples u gave in my blog.. got many Q's in this diaper lah. sure Huggies will get more & more clients soon.. wakakak

quEeNie said...

thxs for d info, Violet, now I know where I can get it for Chloe

cre8tone said...

bought 2 sizes somemore?if really cannot wear one of the sizes mai wasted lo...