Sunday, January 6, 2008

My BIG BIG Day


We didn't have Big celebration for Adriel as we already had it with our immediate family members last week. Opps.. will post it later on Adriel's Burpday celebration.

Since today's Adriel Big Day, I decided to cook some simple dishes for us (Daddy & myself) and steam chicken wing for Adriel to eat with his porridge. Aunty said when Adriel reaches One year old only can eat chicken wor.

While feeding Adriel a few spoons, Adriel moved his head away to indicate he doesn't want to eat his porridge. I was like...Errrrgh. So, I gave him his chicken wing drum and He ate it happily.

And I tried to feed him porridge again and he still insist. Keep on moving his mouth away from the porridge. Maybe the porridge that I make wa not tasty. But when I tasted it, is like my normal style of making. Oh, well... let him drinks milk lor.

My first bite...Mmm... Yummy





Later, I found out that Adriel is having a slight fewer :( U Poor Boy.
He must be gotten the virus from Daddy! Y'day Daddy has been sneezing away!

No wonder he doesn't has any mood - so is not Mummy's porridge not tasty is just him being sick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to handsome adriel! Jie Jie Agnes wish you happy & healthy!

Yee Ling said...

Yummy Yummy chicken bites....

Violet, i also want lor..hehehe

twins mama said...

aiyo, lil' monster was sick but mummy still blur blur... next time get daddy to wear face mask.. hehe.

wah!! so great dat lil' monster can eat chicken drumstick now! yummy ~

SY said...

Hi Adriel lil cutie..Happy belated b'day ya..Wish u always happy...

quEeNie said...

happie belated b'day Adriel, he...he...he...I know Im really late