Friday, January 4, 2008

Tik Tak Tik Tak


Today's is ZARA Whs sale kekekeke...
Of co'z I can't resist not to go. I have planned. Will go to Zara '1' U after work :)

Reached Zara, nothing much stuff I can get. Only managed to get 2 tops and a dress - look like preggie dress!! Dun think senget No, I am not expecting! Since nothing much after trapped more than an hr inside, decided to walk around. Kekeke...since I'm alone without Hubby, should take advantage to shop till I drop!

Walk, walk, walk and I saw WH. Ok lar, let's see what installed for me. Sometimes, they do have nice things inside. After 1/2 hr, I came out with two more things. :)

Than, decided to go to Baby floors. I saw Pumpkin Patch. I saw tis cute lil' shoes. Ok, lar since Adriel is goin to be one, mind as well get him one.

Tis is my shopping for the day without Hubby to nag at me! :) Came home at 8pm++. Adriel is waiting for me to play with him.




I can't really let Adriel wear this as he still yet to walk by himself.
Hopefully by the time he able to walk, he still can FIT.

Now Adriel able to walk if he gets assisted from the furniture around him.
I can see he can lifted both his hands up but it only can last less than 10 seconds.

No comments: