Sunday, January 13, 2008

Part I - My very first time

Today, Mummy decided to bring Adriel for a Swim since Celia Cheh Cheh and Po Po came over. Cheh Cheh Celia also didn't bring her swimming suit, so I finally opened the Bigger size to let Cheh Cheh Celia to put on. Voila... Adriel fit on to the smaller size and Cheh Cheh Celia on the bigger size. So, both happily can swim together. (Based on my old post that I couldn't get to buy any swimming trunk for Adriel, I finally managed to get a Disposable one which fit perfectly.)

The Disposable swimming pants is for both sexes and it does look like diaper minus the thickness.

After I put onto Adriel, when Hubby lifted him up and put on his shoulder, he suddenly can feel something warm on his neck. Hahaha... Adriel was peeing!

But thank goodness, the swimming diaper can hold his pee. Ok, this proof that this diaper can take up pee. So no need to worried about getting wet when you carry your son or dotter.

Patiently waiting to be in the pool while Cheh Cheh Celia is changing



Adriel is not scared of water at all.
He is flipping his legs and hands most of the time

He is In Love with the water



He is kicking again

And again... He is enjoying it


** Where's Cheh Cheh Celia?
She was actually hiding at the corner of the pool as she dare not goes in to the pool. Poor Girl

No comments: