Saturday, January 5, 2008

U Can't believe this!


We went to '1' U today. As I need to change Adriel's shoe size which I bought y'day. I think is too tight for Adriel. So, bugging Daddy to bring us along. Of Co'z Daddy gave me that kind of ugly look.

After exchange the size that I wanted, we did some window shopping. (Nothing much to shop in '1' U so we ended up at this place!!!

The place that I won't even want to enter. I hates reptiles especially snakes! Daddy has been persuading me to enter but I insist. So Daddy said he will bring Adriel along. So, I decided to sit back and wait for them. After Daddy purchased the ticket only RM5 and Adriel is FREE, he enter the entrance which only covered with black curtains.

The ticket collector was pointing at me, why ain't I goin in, Daddy said 'she afraid of snakes' and the ticket collector said 'U rarely will see this... blablabla. I just stood there and listen - can't do much rite! And dunno what happened he told Daddy, asked her to go in. I won't charge her! I was like, is ok I can wait outside.

Daddy again give me the kind of look again!!.. Ok ok, I'll go in.
When I first entered, it wasn't so bad co'z I saw some lizards. But as I goes in deeper, on my left and right is all snakes... Ewww.

I can feel goose pimples coming out al over my arms. I just felt very uncomfortable.
I finally did one round and quickly went out. Daddy and Adriel has been enjoying watching the snakes...Eww

While I was outside - after waiting more than 15 minutes, I decided to asked Daddy to make it quick which means I got to go in again! Guess what this fella doing?? Taking pictures!!

And Daddy asked me to take out the camera to take pictures. OMG... why on earth he let Adriel to take pics with so gross creatures. Yucks..






See lar, this Lil' fella not scared at all. Dun u think these pics are GROSS??

8 comments:

Funn's said...

Oh my god! Adriel seems to like it very much!

Anonymous said...

Do you hav nightmare?

chin said...

OMG!!! he din scare leh...

Anonymous said...

OMG! Why you so dare? Bravo adriel! If me, sure pengsan liao!

Yee Ling said...

Wow..brave Lil Monster...hehehe.

I m wondering what is his reaction when he grows up and see this pic..hehhe

twins mama said...

wah! walau-eh!! this is my reaction when i see da pic. hehe.. x2 thumbs up to daddy. how dare he.. anyway, adriel really enjoy with the reptile.. aiks!

SY said...

Wow!!I think Adriel still doesn;t know to scare d. Me, see only also geli d somemore hold it...sure pengsan terus..

quEeNie said...

Adriel is so brave, if me I'll run