Thursday, January 17, 2008

My (Mummy's) New Look

Today I decided to pay a visit to my hairdresser in Taman Tun. This Hairdresser of mine has been cutting my hair since 8 years back. Back than, I was just in my early 20ties.

Why did I make a drastic decision? Well, to be frank, I'm quite bored with my current hair. I looked so dead and so haggard and I think I need to do something or else I will turned to an "Ah Soh" (Aunty) real soon. Also based on all my photos, I really need a change!!!!!

I actually wanted to cut my hair long time ago but I do not have the time or me being lazy to visit him. Anyway, I only will cut my hair during weekdays as I know weekend will be pack with people.

And my decision is to chopped off my hair. Yes, at last after a long battle - to cut or to up-keep it. I was quite sad when I saw my hair chopped off, especially when I saw him picking it up and put it on the tray nicely. I was puzzled why keep arranging my hair so nicely and decided to asked him.

Me: Why are you arranging the hairs
He: Ohh... U want it? U want to keep it?
Me: Err... No Lar u can have it
He: I thot of keeping it so I can test on the colours
Me: In my mind "Good Luck" I knew my hair well. My hair doesn't really absorb the colours unless I have to leave it for 45minutes before I wash it off.

Hope this look will make me more energetic.

When I reached home, Daddy has a SHOCK... OMG why so .... U will know the answer later. And My Tan Sri just stared at Mummy for awhile. Only when I opened my mouth, he started to smile.

P/S: No picture lar... Next time lar

3 comments:

twins mama said...

oh.. finally u decided to have short hair for cny.. hehe.. y dun u put ur pic together? can use ur hp to snap mah..

SY said...

we want to see your new look..fast fast.snap some photo for us..

sting said...

ooh. now we are curious to know how your new hairstyle is like ;-)