Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I CRAZY?


Early last mth, I was Super BROKE. As I has invested something for Adriel which can last him for.... maybe 9mths to a year supply. I sounded crazy hor... I know.

Well, you can't blame me, as you know everything seems to increased. So, in order to get value for money, I need to act fast. Moreover, you will always hear that 'This product' will increase every two to three months without warning. Sigh...

L-R:
Enfagrow A+ (1.3kgs), Enfagrow A+ (Economy Pack 700gms), Enfapro A+ (Economy Pack 700gms) & Enfapro A+ (400gms)

You must be wondering how many I have spent of his Formula.
-7 tins of Enfagrow A+ (1.3kgs) at RM60.99 (Normal price RM71.90)
-6 boxes of Enfagrow A+ (Economy Pack 700gms) RM38.50
-1 Dozen of Enfapro A+ (Economy Pack 700gms) at RM40.00/Pack
-1 Dozen of Enfapro A+ (400gms) If I do some computation it cost RM 38.50 for 700gms

So, U think I'm Crazy??

Well, I always get hooked when I bought stuff. Co'z I dunno where to store all of it. End up on the right, left, up & bottom of the cupboards!

6 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

U r not crazy lar, just a wise mum!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, wise mommy.
wonder how much in total you have spent?

twins mama said...

dat's a lot!!!

Agnes Khoo said...

Ylet, it is ok! Spend money in onetime, then no need to worry stock no enough for little Adriel! Hehehe! Although wallet got a big hole, but forsake adriel, no choice! Hahaha!

quEeNie said...

wow, dats really a lot but at the same time you have save $$$ too, dun worry not only u, I am the same too in buying diapers....wakakaka

chin said...

No, you are not crazy mummy violet. I always store half dozen milk formula. Everytime grab half dozen. MP diapers lagi teruk... 3pkts @ L56 & 6pkts @ L38... can wear for 1 year liao...