Sunday, May 18, 2008

Playground I am coming


**Backdated 4 May 2008**


Last weekend bought Adriel to the Lake Garden just at the back of our apt. It was crowded with kids and adults.

Adriel was very excited when he saw so many kids surrounding him. He kept on wants to walk by himself without me holding on him. And I have to keep on chasing after him.

He's so cheeky. When I hold his hand, he will to squat down! Is like telling me 'I'm not goin to walk with you, if you holds my hand'. So when I put off my hand from him he will start running around.

Towards the end, both Me and Hubby who have been chasing after him sweating all over. And He is just happily walking and running around the park!






A BEST pic I can get from him

3 comments:

twins mama said...

happy day for adriel! i like the pic... he laughs happily. hey mummy can send this for contest oh!

Yee Ling said...

i also love the pic lor..he was so so happy swinging....

Ya, Violet u can send this pic to contest..Mamypoko contest.

Serene said...

Violet, ya.. you should send this picture for a contest. Who knows Adriel would appear at MamyPoko 2009 calendar!