Thursday, May 29, 2008

A reason to celebrate


I have been wanting to post this long, long time ago. Just that I didn't get the right layout. Sorry, I didn't manage to get everyone's in one layout.

HERE, I would like to say a BIG CONGRATS to
(drums roll)

Bloggers Mummies: Nicole, Yee Ling, Agnes & Sasha


Non-bloggers: Peck Gan ~ 1st time Mummy & Jeanie ~ 2nd time Mummy

May All the Mummies has a SMOOTH Pregnancy and this will goes on till the day you deliver your Bundle of Joy

**Sorie, I didn't get your prior approval to post your photo here. Hope All of U do not mind me doin this. If u r Pls let me know

3 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Wow....so nice to c my family pic in ur blog, Vlet..

Thanks a lot!!!

Agnes Khoo said...

Thanks Violet for putting effort on it! Thanks for your blessing too!

Sasha Tan said...

OMG!!!!! after my fren told me about this baru i know u posted this. SORRYY!!!!!!


and THANKS!!!