Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ting.... Ting.....Ting


Bought a coin box for Adriel. This round all I need to do is to show him where's the coin slot and hand him some coins to him. Aik... he does remembered his work. Welldone.

BUT than, after putting the coins inside, he turned the coin box upside down and hammer it on the floor!!!.. And the Plastic coin box got some bruises oledi - broken at the side.

Oh well, as expected lar....Tis Monster of mine is very rough when he handles things. Ok, I shall take out the tin coin box when I first started him, so I won't get heart sick - Let him slammed till dented!.

So Moral of the story: Dun give anything nice to your kids till he/she appreciate what it is all about.

6 comments:

MeRy said...

Violet, I juz got 2 coinbox from Alliance bank for Ryan. They r so cute: turto and atan. U can view the pic @my blog.They come wif a music too when u insert a coin in.

Agnes Khoo said...

Adriel must think when his coin bank will full ya! So mummy Ylet, u must 'sek do' lah, gv him many many coin eveyday! Hahaha!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Adriel has done a good job.
I remembered this is the second time he is inserting the coin in the coinbox.

SY said...

I agreed with you Ylet. Maybe they are too small to understand. Give them some time..They will become better..

chin said...

That why i din buy this coin box... too easy to broken liao... where u get the tin coin box?

My Lil' Monster said...

Chin - the tin coin was Church coin box for donation!! kekeke.. He play very rough so tin coin box is the bets for him.