Friday, May 2, 2008

Round and Big XXXX

**Backdated 20 April 2008**

Remembered in my previous post which I stated "But I saw something a missed. Something has changed. Will post this in next topic"

Well, some of you might know his changes. LT & Chin - Well done. Those who are not aware of his changes, here is the photo... His Big & Round head.



Yes, this is the first time he has his hair so short like a 'crew cut'. I called him 'Botak Chong' or you may call him 'Botak Head' :). I still not very used to his new hair style. He look very different. I still like his 'Punky Hair' :). But Aunty reckon he will stop scratching himself if he has shorter hair. Hahaha.. I hv doubt on U Boy!

Aunty also mentioned that U still remembered the "salon" that she used to bring you every mth. (Salon is a home salon run by an Aunty one block away from our hse). It only cost RM5 for every hair cut no matter how long or short.

When Aunty bought you over to the salon, U start crying non-stop as U know 'Salon Aunty' will cut your hair. Aunty said she got to hold you tightly in order the Salon Aunty to trim off your hair. U cried fr the beginning till you left Aunty's salon hse!!!!! I can imagine how challenging Aunty's task can be.

1 comment:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Adriel has a nice hair cut. He will looks more comfortable with it.