Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My new Toilet Book

Last week meet up with In Houseling, I managed to get some tips from her. Thanks Mama Ling. As I was asking Mama Ling of what book I shd invest for Adriel since I haven't take any initiative to buy any books for him. YA lor.. Me being lazy to teach my Monster!

My second thoughts again , I shd invest some of my moneies to books as we have Tax Deduction for RM1K per annum and add Hubby's one, it will be RM2K in total! Better utilise this lar.

I managed to grabbed 3 pictures book. And Mama Ling olso gave one book to Adriel. Thanks again Mama Ling.

So what happened when I gave him the books? Not sure you heard about this or not, but In chinese proverb there is this proverb says "Sun See Hang". Translation from Chinese to English "New Toilet bowl". Which means something new that you will attached to it and when you get bored you will threw it aside. (Pls correct me if my translation is wrong-afterall my chinese is not so good). Dun asked me why they called it 'New Toilet Bowl"!!

So, these pics shows Adriel's 'New Toilet Book' instead of New Toilet Bowl.





He was very excited to see something new! I bet it will not take long to get bored. I taught him a few things and he follows we one or two words. Which is a good indication... that I shouldn't be lazy. He is learning fast, must teach him more now... Grrrgh.. another long term project for me!

6 comments:

Serene said...

Little Adriel looks so cute in reading book ya!

Yee Ling said...

Ahahah..he looked so cute fliping the book...

Ya, understand need a lot of patient and also hard work to teach them to read..Dun give up, yaa..

HAPPY READING

Funn's said...

Little Adriel really grown up a lot!! He look so cute !!

quEeNie said...

he so concentrate reading d book.....

Sasha Tan said...

yeah new books are nicer to read ma.. like us also. that's why we need to keep it once they're bored with it and bring it out later , then they will think its new book! hehehe

Stephanie said...

ya...i also like to buy books for Amanda. Flash card is good too.