Saturday, May 10, 2008

S-O-R-R-Y... I'm getting OLD

First of all, I would like to say S-O-R-R-Y to:
Li Teng, Serene & Ping

I lead you gals to wrong direction.


Do U remember asking me, on how to do this?



The program that I was using was Smile Box not Digiscrap. U need to download this webpage. If the administrator asked you to try on their trial (for dunno how many days) for certain amount of $$$, just ignore it and choose the other option. Sorry couldn't remember what's the message.

Once you have download it, at the main page pls look out for Design Catalog -> Everyday -> General->Ribbons

Under Ribbons you can choose from 2 pics up till 15 pics.

Try it on and let me know.

4 comments:

peimun said...

I will try it out later...thanks for the sharing.

marikosan said...

cannotla che che..cannot upload pun

Unknown said...

Thanks i will try later see can work or not :)

twins mama said...

yes, i did it!! thanks for sharing anyway.