Saturday, May 17, 2008

Give meeee... Real Food!!.

**Backdated post 15 May' 08**

Two days ago, Adriel has given up on his porridge. No matter how hard we try to feed him he just doesn't want it. Yes, he wants to eat like an Adult now. Oh well, I can totally understand him. After 9mths of porridge I guess he just have ENUF of it.

On the other hand, Aunty is cracking her head of what to cook for Adriel. She said, is so hard to cook for him as she doesn't normally eat lunch. If she does, only very light meals - noodles. *Sorry Aunty I also need to crack my head when my time comes - weekend or Pub Hol!!

The Pro side
We can eat together without me making his porridge 3 hrs in advance

The Con side
I have to start cooking. Which means no more 'tah pou' (take away) from stalls, as they may consumed more MSG. Errrrgh

Moral of the story : Eat together as a family, but more work for ME!!!!! I missed my stalls food!! :( Snob, snob.

2 comments:

SY said...

Ya..It's more work for us but I believed you definitely feel happy and satisfied when you see ur love ones enjoy eating the foods that u prepare for them..

twins mama said...

yes! i agreed with sy.