Friday, May 16, 2008

Shoes Fettish


I can sense Adriel feet and fingers has been growing because I have been cutting his nails each week. Each time I look at his feet, I would say.. your feet has grown longer just like your nails.

So, the shoes that I bought in December’ 07 – Pumpkin Patch just can’t fit him anymore. And I decided to scout for a new pair for him.

Is a Croc, is a Croc.. Yes, I finally get a pair of Croc for Adriel.

Hahaha… I generously bought a Croc for him without thinking twice.

It doesn’t cost a lot to me as the Mother bought him a cheapskate Croc!! Yes, I am a supporter of Pirated stuff!

Called me a cheapskate, Yes indeed - I am and I am not denying it!.

An Original aka Ori will cost you roughly at RM119.00 and for a fake one will cost me RM8.00. Ok some calculation, it comes up to nearly 15pairs of fake croc equivalent to One Ori. Moreover, Kids feet will always grow each week. So wat’s the point of getting an Ori?

To me, it looks exactly like Ori – light weight MINUS the Croc logo at the side! That’s the only differences – I think.

Before buying a fake Croc, I did check it out at Ikano (they have variety of Croc shoes). I really tempted to buy an Ori… and went I wanted to buy, I always have second thoughts about it.

In fact, I went in a few times without Adriel, but always ended up empty hand out. WHY ? Because I always think is not worth to buy rubber shoes. And how much does a rubber will cost me? Malaysia have abandon of rubber trees!

Moral of the story: Why pay more, when you can get ‘As Good as fake’!!! Kekekeke… That’s me!

Oh yah, I also bought a pair of slipper for him at the cost of RM5. So I can train him to wear slipper at home too.

5 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The croc shoes is just so cute...

twins mama said...

dat day i saw da Ori Crocs for kids @ Ikano cost RM129!! damn expensive leh! i also agree of not buying expensive rubber shoes as kids will grow extremely fast @ this stage.

where can i get the Barney slipper?? so cute oh. intend to get for twins too :)

quEeNie said...

both pair of shoes aso cute

Steph said...

agree with u too vlet. i also veyr tempted to buy the ori crocs for Amanda but now c-ing how your evaluation.... looks like Crocs will loose another potential customer. kekekeek

My Lil' Monster said...

Actually can't judged whether Ori or not till U c the Croc logo. Ai yah... kids feet very fast grow so get him a fake wan lar.. After all he wun know olso!!

Queenie & Lt - Barney slipper at Pasar Malam on Fri at Kepong Ulu (near FRIM) If u need direction let me know.

Step - No lar. At this stage wun buy him Ori. I dun mind getting one Ori for myself... Wuah wuah wuah co'z I know I wun get any taller!!